Link PAN card with Bank of Baroda: PAN card is the most important document for Indian taxpayers. PAN Card issued by Income Tax Department of India. When you open your Bank of Baroda account then you need to link your PAN Card detail in bank form. The PAN card is obligatory for almost all high-value financial transactions. The Government has issued a mandate stating that all Indian citizens must link the PAN to their bank account. You can link all types of bank accounts to your PAN – be it savings, current, checking, cash, or overdraft accounts. Nowadays, it is necessary to submit a copy of the PAN Card for all cash transactions which are more than Rs 50,000.
This article will provide you with useful information about how to link a PAN card with Bank of Baroda Account. Many ways to link PAN card with bank account, which is mention below.
- Link via the offline to go your bank branch
- Link via mobile banking
- Link via Internet banking
- Link by phone banking
- Link through SMS banking
So in this post, we will explain links via the offline to go home branch.
Link PAN Card with Bank of Baroda Account Offline
In order to Update or Link your PAN Card details in Bank of Baroda Account, you need to follow the steps given below.
1) Visit the Bank of Baroda Home Branch where you maintain your Account. Obtain the PAN Card Updation Form. Alternatively, you can download it from your bank’s website and take a printout of it.
2) You are required to fill in your Bank Account Number, Your Name, Current Address, Mobile Number, Phone Number, etc.
3) You are also writing your PAN Card number in the form.
4) Fill in all the details in the form correctly and put your Signature where needed.
5) Add a self-attested photocopy of your PAN Card with the form.
6) Submit the form to the banker for processing your request.
7) The banker will verify it with your original PAN Card.
8) The banker will keep the application form for PAN Updation for further processing.
9) PAN Card will link with your account within 1 to 2 working days.
10) After your request for linking your PAN Card with your account is processed, you will be notified through email/ SMS by Bank Of Baroda.
Also Read: How to Block Bank of Baroda ATM Card
So this was the process to you can link your pan card with your Bank of Baroda account. I hope you are clear with this information which is given above. If you have any problems, you can contact us via email and also comment.